SUMMER TERRAIN PARK
Timberline’s Freestyle Training Center (FTC) provides access for everyone to carefully designed parks for all abilities, incredible training opportunities for athletes and teams, and amazing camp experiences. Now individuals, teams, coaches, and camps have access to our parks every summer.
FREESTYLE COACHES - FTC reservations are open for summer 2022. Scroll down for the registration links for the FTC and the Superpipe.
Freestyle Training Center Details
$120 per day includes access to the public park.
FTC access includes a progressive jump and transition features, rail and jib features of all shapes and sizes including top-level rail features. FTC also features a landing air bag (approx. 30’ x 60’) to help get your new tricks dialed in and ready to take to the snow. Terrain is accessed via Palmer chairlift and serviced by three handle tows within the FTC boundary. All of this amounts to the single largest summer terrain park in Timberline history.
- The Freestyle Training Center (FTC) will be open June 20 - July 23, 2022.
- The FTC operates Mondays through Saturdays with Sundays reserved for park maintenance and rebuilds.
- Times of operation are dependent on weather and conditions are subject to change at any time. Please check CONDITIONS for daily operating schedule.
- Timberline will build, design, maintain, and manage terrain parks during the day with our park crew.
- The FTC is located in the traditional private camp areas (HCSC, Windells, Pro Park, MHSSC) just below midway road on Palmer.
- Individual guests and teams will now have the opportunity to access these parks without paying to attend a private camp program.
- FTC summer camps will share all park zones with other FTC paying guests.
- For more information about the Timberline Freestyle Training Center, call 503-272-3158 or email.
- COACHES: read 2022 Summer Camp and Coach Manual before registering your camp for the FTC.
Visiting freestyle programs have great options to stay with local camps who can provide a complete package along with access to private dryland facilities. High Cascade and Windells, based just 35 minutes away, provide an industry leading camp experience with a world-class skate park, artificial snow ramps and rails, trampoline facilities, and onsite housing. Mount Hood Summer Ski Camps (and snowboard too), offers the closest all-inclusive packages to Timberline with top-tier coaching, beginner to pro level programs, skate ramp, trampoline facility, and action oriented field trips.
COACHES - REGISTER FOR THE TIMBERLINE FREESTYLE TRAINING CENTER