Freestyle Training Center Details
- The Freestyle Training Center (FTC) is open this summer June 28th through July 31st.
- The FTC will operate Mondays through Saturdays with Sundays reserved for park maintenance and rebuilds.
- Times of operation are dependent on weather and conditions are subject to change at any time. Please check CONDITIONS for daily operating schedule.
- Timberline will build, design, maintain, and manage terrain parks during the day with our park crew.
- The FTC is located in the traditional private camp areas (HCSC, Windells, Pro Park, MHSSC) just below midway road on Palmer.
- Individual guests and teams will now have the opportunity to access these parks without paying to attend a private camp program.
- There will be an additional access fee for this area for all guests.
- FTC summer camps will share all park zones with other FTC paying guests.
- For more information about the Timberline Freestyle Training Center, read 2021 Summer Camp and Coach Manual, call 503-272-3158 or email.
FTC access includes a progressive jump and transition features, rail and jib features of all shapes and sizes including top-level rail features, and a BX/SX course with a world-cup spec start gate. Also included is access to the Magic Mile Park and Pipe. Terrain is accessed via Palmer chairlift and serviced by four handle tows within the FTC boundary. All of this will amount to the single largest summer terrain park in Timberline history.
The Timberline FTC program also offers a separate, elite 22-foot superpipe and spine airbag. We invite teams, athletes, and camps to train with us in a 22’ tow accessed pipe and spine landing bag built by the legendary team at timberline and Frank wells. All programs will need to have the required insurance and credentials ready at time of reservation. Space is limited and this zone requires advanced registration, please inquire
We are excited to announce that we will be building a cross course in the FTC for teams and athletes to train on from June 21st through July 10th (Closed on Sundays). For more information please contact and register for space via CROSS REGISTER
Visiting freestyle programs have great options to stay with local camps who can provide a complete package along with access to private dryland facilities. High Cascade and Windells, based just 35 minutes away, provide an industry leading camp experience with a world-class skate park, artificial snow ramps and rails, trampoline facilities, and onsite housing. Mount Hood Summer Ski Camps (and snowboard too), offers the closest all-inclusive packages to Timberline with top-tier coaching, beginner to pro level programs, skate ramp, trampoline facility, and action oriented field trips.